Hi my name's Chris.
Seattle, Purdue AAMB, Engineering, ΑΤΩ, Water Sports, Tech Theatre
if we were a couple, we could:
- eat pizza together (=^w^=)
- have a movie marathon (.❂‿❂.)
- hold hands (｡◡‿◡｡)
- star gaze (▰˘◡˘▰)
- kiss (• ε •)
- take lots of pictures v(｡◕w◕｡v)
- play video games (✿◠‿◠)
- tell each other how cute we are (●´ω｀●)
- sing really loud in public (. ◕ o ◕.)
- sing really loud in private (─‿‿─)
- bake lots of cookies and cakes (˙❀‿❀˙)
- be really cute and make other couples jealous (↯⎵↯)
things you shouldn't say to somebody with ADHD (that have actually been said to me)
- peer: "If you have ADHD, then why aren't you hyper all the time?"
- peer: "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean it's not as bad as OCD or something."
- peer: "Everyone is more focused when they take adderall. Is ADHD really as serious as you think?"
- peer: "Did you forget to take your meds today? You're acting a little weird."
- peer: "Sometimes I think ADHD is just made up by pharmaceutical companies to make money."
- teacher: "It's not fair that you get extra time and the other students don't. I'm only allowing this because of your IEP."
- teacher: "You've done well in other AP/honors classes, you should be able to handle this without extra time."
- teacher: "You never struck me as someone who would have ADHD."
- teacher: "You won't get special treatment in the real world."
- literally everyone: "Everyone is a little ADHD."
I’m surrounded by people who just wanna get blackout drunk for fun. Like nah man. Let’s go camping or take a road trip or do some stuff we haven’t done before. I wanna live.